Google
Web seanonpolynapping.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More Work in Personal Development

I've started blogging again on my non-polyphasic sleep personal development. I feel I've reached a stage and stability in this experiment that I can again focus on other pursuits, which was the whole point of me starting in the first place.

As I've stabilized, I started looking again at how to gain financial freedom and let myself live a less structured life. Sean on Personal Development is the blog I'll use for this; it's also linked in the sidebar. This was the original blog that was going to include everything, including the sleep experiment, but the experiment had enough breadth that it spun off into its own entity, which you are now reading.

Much like this Polyphasic / Uberman sleep blog, I want to bring my discoveries out into the open so that others can potentially avoid my pitfalls and can utilize the little victories I discover on the way. I hope it helps.

Happy reading,
-sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home