Google
Web seanonpolynapping.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Chirp Chirp" Said the Crickets

Been real quiet lately.

I've not been posting much recently here, as I'm sure you've noticed. Mainly it's because the "sleep thing" has become old-hat. I don't even track days anymore. I nap when I need to do so, at roughly the same times each day. Sometimes I sleep more for core sleep.

Last week, I was pretty heavily sedated with a nasty case of the sniffles. My core sleep jumped up to 4 and 6 hours then. It's been continuing this week as well, as I'm still slogging through the tail end of it. My core sleep has stuck around 4 or 6 hours as well. I don't like the lost time, but it's what my body is telling me it needs. I've only been taking two or three 20 minute naps in addition to the core sleep.


I'm going to try transitioning back to a pure, or near-pure (1.5 hour core) Uberman cycle, since I've been just shy of monophasic sleep recently. I'm not going cold turkey, though, like when I started. I'll probably cut out one or two hours of core sleep every two or three days until I'm back to a 6x20 (potentially with core).

-sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home