Google
Web seanonpolynapping.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Famous People Sleeping: Follow Up

It doesn't seem that a lot of people found much on famous people's polynapping behavior either positively or negatively. So, given the leads provided (thanks to those that submitted links or enough information to re-create them), I will be digging deeper with each of the claimed famous individuals in separate posts.

I'll start breaking it down for each person individually, and see where it takes me. It'll be a fun internet researching / digging project, spiced with occaisional library trips, I think. As a result, though, I won't summarize them all in one fell swoop. I'll do them each as their own posts every once in a while.

First up, Buckminster Fuller...

-sean

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Wedig said...

This is also a good thing to fill in the blog when your polyphasic sleeping is going smoothly and you thus have nothing to report. It provides material for regular updates when your own sleping does not.

12/09/2005 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

Exactly. You have seen through my clever ruse at attempting to keep posting every week day. Curses!

:)
-Sean

12/12/2005 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home