Google
Web seanonpolynapping.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thanks for answers...

Last Friday, I cross-posted to this blog and to the Uberman Sleep Yahoo! group asking for citations about the famous people that purportedly slept polyphasically. People were really great about responding with citations and such. Thanks, everyone!

I'll summarize the responses and information posted tonight. Meanwhile, if anyone has any other information on that topic, feel free to send it my way. Don't forget to cite your sources, or it just looks like more internet speculation! :)

Also, today is the three week line from when I started this little test. I'll have a summary for this past week for everyone out there tonight as well.

Current Polyphasic Sleep Research Topic: Hormone levels (specifically, Cortisol) with regard to sleep and polyphasic sleeping and long term effects of those levels (e.g. Are the levels disrupted by not sleeping as much? Do irregular light cues play into it?). More good leads on this would be good. :)


-sean

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Eastman said...

I'm kind of curious how a polyphasic sleep cycle works for someone with an active exercise/workout schedule. I realize that's entirely unlike you :-D, but do you know if there's info on that?

12/06/2005 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home